100W LED Shoebox Area Flood Light, 13400 Lumens, Replace 320W Metal Halide Fixture, 120-277V Dimmable, Type III Distribution
100W LED Shoebox Area Flood Light, 13400 Lumens, Replace 320W Metal Halide Fixture, 120-277V Dimmable, Type III Distribution ideal for lighting large parking lot and public areas.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in IES Type III distribution
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
- 13400 Lumens replaces 320W Metal Halide.
- Optics are designed with precision to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
- 0-10V Dimming is Standard, ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 45 ̊ C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Available in Dark Bronze powder coat finish
Product Data Files
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: