70W LED Shoebox Parking Lot Fixture - 9500 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 250W Metal Halide Replacement - Type III - 120-277V Dimmable - Comes with Mounting Hardware
70W LED Shoebox Parking Lot Light Fixture - 9500 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 70 Watt - 250 Watt MH Replacement - Type III - 120-277V 0-10V Dimmable - Comes with Mounting Hardware - Dark Bronze Housing - Ideal for lighting large parking lot and public areas.
Equal to 250W Metal Halide and Uses 70% Less Energy
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in IES Type III distribution
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
- 9500 Lumens replaces 250W Metal Halide.
- Optics are designed with precision to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
- 0-10V Dimming is Standard, ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 45 ̊ C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Available in Dark Bronze powder coat finish
Product Data Files
Suitable for wet locations
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing:Mills LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.