17000 Lumens - 125 Watt - LED Corn Bulb - 750W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Mogul Base - 120-277V
The best 125W LED retrofit corn bulb to replace 750W metal halide bulbs in existing high bay, post-top, flood light fixtures. High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lamp replacement with low initial investment.
UL file category: Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code:
- Replacement for Conventional 750W HID bulbs
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files