5400 Lumens - 36 Watt - LED Corn Cob Bulb - 175W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Medium Base - 120-277V
Replace 175W metal halide light bulbs in existing fixtures with our 36W LED corn cob bulb. The 36 watt LED retrofit bulb emits 5400 delivered lumens, 120-277V universal voltage, E26 medium base, 3000K soft white, 4000K neutral white, or 5000K daylight white CCT. Before screwing in the 175W metal halide replacement LED corn bulb, bypass the HID ballast and direct wire. Simple installation. 70,000 hour lifetime with a 5-year manufacturer warranty guarantee.
The best LED solution for replacing 175w metal halide bulbs in existing fixtures with low initial investment.
UL file category: Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code:
- Replacement for Conventional 175W HID bulbs
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files