2-PACK | 1x4 40W LED Flat Panel Lay in Ceiling Light, 0-10V Dimmable
The 1'x4' ultra-thin, edge-lit 40W LED panel light is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 96,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,059 lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,096 lumens (100 LPW) at 3500k, 4,133 lumens (101 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,208 lumens (103 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymathy methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.