2-PACK | 2x2 LED Flat Panel Light 40W, 120-277V 0-10V dimmable, Low Glare Technology, Flicker Free
2'x2' ft. LED Ultra Thin Edge Lit Ceiling Panel Light 40W 120-277V 0-10V Dimmable, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT In-Stock. The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,078 luminaire lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,134 luminaire lumens (103 LPW) at both 3500k and 4000k, and 4,480 luminaire lumens (112 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 82.
- Aluminum housing.
- Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.