2-PACK | 2x4 50W LED Flat Panel Lay in Ceiling Light | Replaces 3 x F32T8 Troffer | 0-10V Dimmable
The ultra-thin, edge-lit 2'x4' 50W LED panel series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 96,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 5,274 delivered lumens (105 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 5,342 delivered lumens (107 LPW) at 3500k, 5,410 delivered lumens (108 LPW) at 4000k, and 5,546 delivered lumens (111 LPW) at 5000k.*
- LEDPNL2X4-70W provides 7,556 delivered lumens (106 LPW) at 3000k, 7,650 delivered lumens (108 LPW) at 3500k, 7,743 delivered lumens (109 LPW) at 4000k, and 7,930 delivered lumens (112 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymathy methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.