2-PACK | 2x4 35W LED Flat Panel Lay in Ceiling Light | Replaces 3 x F32T8 Troffer | 0-10V Dimmable
2'x4' Premium Performance LED Ultra Thin Edge-Lit Panel 35W, 120-277V, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT In-Stock. The Mills premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The 2x4 panel light is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,516 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,589 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,637 luminaire lumens (128 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 82.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymathy methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK).
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.