350W LED Shoebox Area Flood Light, 51100 Lumens, Replace 1000W Metal Halide Fixture, 120-277V Dimmable, Type III Distribution
- 51100 delivered lumens, 350W, 154lm/W efficacy
- Osram DURIS® 5050 LED chips, Inventronics LED driver
- 1000W Metal Halide Pulse-Start Shoebox Area Light Fixtures
- 120-277V, 0-10V dimming is standard
- Replaces traditional 1000W HID shoebox area flood light fixtures
- Designed for mounting heights of 26' to 40' in parking lot applications
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Easy installation with 3 mounting options: pole (square or round), wall, or slipfitter mount. Mounting hardware is included - please select they mounting type in the drop-down menu
- IP66 ingress protection rating
- Optional for photocell. Increase energy savings with bi-level motion sensor
- 4000K and 5000K available
- Type III distribution
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- Optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
If you're replacing 1000W HID shoebox fixtures, the LED-MSAL09 350W LED area flood light fixture is the best replacement solution. You'll have more and higher quality of flood lighting at a fraction of the cost. The rated lifetime of the MSAL09-350W is 100,000 L70 hours. At 100,000 hours, approximately 70% of the lumen output will remain. The 10-YEAR WARRANTY makes this models the best choice for great ROI.
100,000 Hour Lifetime; 10-Year Warranty
At 10 hours daily use, Mills LEDs are rated to last 27 years, dramatically reducing maintenance and re-lamping costs.
- Fixture can be installed by one-person.
- One-piece, aircraft-grade die-cast aluminum housing with UV resistant polycarbonate optical lens, outstanding corrosion protection.
- ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- Fixtures are IP66 rated and suitable for use in ambients from -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- UL Wet location and DLC premium qualified
Osram DURIS® 5050 LED Chip
Auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
Download product data sheets:
- Specification Sheet
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Emergency Battery Backup Spec Sheet
- LED driver specifications
Download Agi32 compatible .IES files below:
Mills warrants that our LED products will be free from defects
in materials and workmanship for a period of five (10) years from the
date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output,
color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.