2700 Lumens - 18 Watt - LED Corn Bulb - 100W Metal Halide Equal - 5000 Kelvin - Medium Base - 120-277V
Replace 70W - 100W metal halide bulbs in existing fixtures with our 18W LED corn light bulb. The 18W LED retrofit bulb emits 2700 delivered lumens, 120-277V universal voltage, E26 medium base, and can be ordered in 3000K soft white, 4000K neutral white, or 5000K daylight white. Before screwing in the LED 70W to 100W metal halide replacement bulb, the installer must bypass the HID ballast and direct wire. Simple installation. 70,000 hour lifetime with a 5-year manufacturer warranty guarantee.
The best LED retrofit solution for 70W to 100W metal halide bulb replacement with low initial investment
UL file category: Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code:
- Replacement for Conventional 70W to 100W HID bulbs
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files