10000 Lumens - 80 Watt - LED Corn Bulb - 320W Metal Halide Equal - 4000 Kelvin - Mogul Base - 120-277V
80W LED Corn Cob Light Bulb, Replace 320W metal halide bulbs in existing fixtures, 120-277V direct wire, ballast bypass, 4000K
LED chips on top and sides for 360 degree, omni-directional lighting
Replace 320 watt metal halide bulbs in existing HID fixtures with only 80 LED watts. The Mills 80W 10000 Lumen LED corn cob bulb is 120-277V, EX39 mogul base, 4000K neutral white CCT, Long 70000 hour lifetime with 5-year manufacturer warranty guarantee.
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code: PLDQWPS1WT5T
- Replacement for Conventional 320W HID Lamps
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files
- Mills Order Code: LED-HIDRL-80W-UNV-EX39-I-4000K-G4
- Mills Part#: 34204
- Mills UPC: 618008634204